I hear a lot of people ask: “When you start working towards living a better life, how do you know when you’ve achieved it?”
This is a hard question to answer because there’s no finish line to cross. There’s no one that hands you a medal once you’ve accomplished this.
Instead, living a better life is a never-ending process. This is why you need to focus on progress.
So here’s the question I have for you today: Are you making progress towards living a better life?
Here are a few signs you’re making progress towards living a happier, healthier, and more successful life:
- You say “no” more than you say “yes.”
- You’re able to regularly look at your mistakes and learn from them.
- You exercise every day.
- You’re genuinely happy for other people’s success.
- You’re not negatively impacted by other people’s opinions of you.
- You don’t compare yourself to other people.
- You constantly set goals for yourself and you create plans to achieve them.
- You’re not afraid to get out of your comfort zone.
- You get out of bed early in the morning.
- You’re constantly learning a new skill.
- You save at least 20% of your income.
- You go to work happy because you love what you do.
If you’re actually taking the steps necessary to live a better life, then you will start doing all of these things.
So again, are you making progress towards living a better life?